Parent Volunteer Scheme
Parent Volunteer Scheme at Frontier Primary School for Primary One Registration (Phase 2B) in 2021
The objective of the Parent Volunteer Scheme is to facilitate interested parents’ registration of their child in Frontier Primary School while developing a long-term involvement and commitment with the school in their child’s journey.
- Under this scheme, parents may register their child under Phase 2B during the Primary One Registration Exercise if the following criteria are met:
- a) The child is a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- b) The child was born in 2015 and due for P1 Registration in 2021
- c) The parent has joined the school as a parent volunteer and has contributed at least 40 hours of voluntary service to the school by 30 June 2021
Note however that eligibility for registration under Phase 2B does not guarantee your child a place in Frontier Primary School. For more details about Phase 2B eligibility, please refer to the MOE website at https://beta.moe.gov.sg/primary/p1-registration/ .
- Applications are open between 1 January 2020 to 30 April 2020 only.
- Applications that are incomplete and/or received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of your application does not imply automatic selection; Parent Volunteers are selected solely based on the needs of the school. The school is looking at selecting up to 20 Parent Volunteers this year; we are not able to provide volunteering opportunities for more than this number.
- All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application, as outlined in the flow chart below.
- The school has the final and sole discretion in the selection of Parent Volunteers. We seek your understanding that the school will not be able to share with you the reasons for non-selection.
- Application has closed.