In view of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation, the school is stepping up our precautionary measures from 5th Feb 2020, to manage the spread of the 2019-nCoV.
1. Temperature taking and visual screening will be conducted for all visitors. Visitors with fever (above 38.0°C) or flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
2. Visitors are to declare their travel history. Visitors who have traveled to Mainland China in the past 14 days will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
3. Flag raising ceremony will be carried out in the classrooms. Pupils are to proceed to the classrooms directly when they arrive in school.
4. Mass assembly programmes and large-scale events involving pupils will be suspended until further notice:
- P3 SwimSafer 2.0 lessons
- Learning Journeys
- P3 - P6 Sports Carnival
- Overseas school trips
5. CCAs and After-School Programmes such as remedial classes will continue.
For further clarification, you may contact the school general office at 6578 9555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.