Skip to content
Student Learning Space
The Student Learning Space is an online platform that will support Teaching and Learning in the school.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1 : I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
Q2 : I have forgotten my username. What should I do?
The format of your username is a combination of the first 5 characters of your name (as per your birth certificate), the last 4 digits and the letter of your NRIC/FIN/BC.
Q3 : My account has been locked. What should I do?
Your account will be locked after 6 consecutive attempts to log in with an incorrect password.
Following which, you can do any of the following:
1) Complete the form: https://go.gov.sg/frontier-formsg
2) Email school SLS Administrator: email@example.com
3) Email SLS Helpdesk after school hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The SLS Central Helpline will operate after school operating hours (4pm - 9pm on weekdays, 9am - 9pm on Saturday).
Q4 : I used the “Password Reset Link Method” but I cannot find my password reset email. What can I do?
If you cannot see the email in your inbox, it may be in the spam or junk email folder.
Note: The URL in the email will expire within 10 minutes. If the URL has expired, go to the login page and select "Forgot Password" to try again.
Q5 : What are the Operating System and Browser Requirements for SLS?
The following are the recommended operating systems:
● Windows laptop/desktop with Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 and later
● Apple laptop/desktop with Mac OS X 10.9 and later
● iPad with iOS 8 and later
● Android tablet with Android 5 and later
● SLS is accessible through the latest internet browsers (minimum: Internet Explorer 11 & later, Google Chrome 51 & later, FireFox 51 & later or Safari 7.1 & later).
Q6 : Can SLS run on mobile phones?
You can access SLS from internet browsers installed on your mobile phones or equivalent devices. However, the system is currently not optimised for use on these devices.