- SEC-StarHub School Green Awards - Lotus Award
- SEC-StarHub School Green Awards - Orchid Award
- Green Schools@South West CDC – Gold Award
- Red Cross Director’s Award 2017 – Gold
- Red Cross Youth First Aid Championship 2017 – Silver Award
- Red Cross Youth Excellence Unit Award - Gold
- Red Cross Youth Director’s Award Recipient
- West Area World Scouts Day 2017 - Silver
- (Sport Climbing) Shuqun Outdoor Education Carnival Award – Overall Champion (Junior – Top Rope)
- (Sport Climbing) Shuqun Outdoor Education Carnival Award – Bronze (Junior Girls – Top Rope)
- Art - Safety Starts with Me Award
- NEA South West CDC Appreciation Award
- National Photo Festival 2017 – Individual Special Mention Award & Group Special Mention Award
- Chinese National Story Writing Competition – 2nd prize
- SYF (Art) – Certificate of Recognition (Category B & C)
- School Green Awards – Orchid Award
- SYF 2016 Arts Presentation for Instrumental Ensemble (Strings) - Certificate of Commendation
- SYF 2016 Arts Presentation for Dance (Chinese) - Certificate of Distinction
- SYF 2016 Arts Presentation for Dance (International) - Certificate of Distinction
- Shuqun Outdoor Education Carnival (Bouldering) - 3rd (pre-junior boys’ category), 1st (pre-junior girls’ category) and
1st (overall pre-junior bouldering category)
- National Story Challenge 2016 Finalist - Primary Individual (English)
- Friends of Singa project - Best appreciation initiative
- Clean and Sparkling Toilets programme - Sustained Gold Award
- National Chinese Picture Book Creation Competition – Bronze and Best Creation Prize
- Art Competition ‘Protecting our Environment; Our Future Together’ – 3rd Prize
- School Green Awards – Orchid Award
- SYF (Art) – Certificate of Recognition (Grp B) and Certificate of Participation (Grp A)
- W3 Numero Challenge – 1st
- SYF (Chinese Dance) – Certificate of Distinction
- Sony Creative Science Award – 2nd Prize (P3-P6) & Merit Prize (P1-P2) for Scizkid
- W3 Chinese Calligraphy Competition – Merit Prize
- SYF (Art) – Certificate of Recognition
- W3 Chinese Calligraphy Competition – Merit Award
- Sony Creative Science Award – 2 Merit Prizes for Scizkid (P1-P2)
Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) Art 2013
It is our pleasure to announce that our submission to this year’s SYF Art Exhibition has been awarded a Certificate of Recognition. Our submission is an animation production entitled, ‘Oh, What Joy on A Rainy Day!’ by our Special Art Programme pupils. They are Avery Lim, Eng Peng Gin and Dayna Tan from 2 Responsibility, Poon Zhi han from 2 Respect, Li Yi Min from 2 Resilience, Hu Sheng Yao from 2 Confidence, Low Jing Lin, Jovan Su and Enven Ho from 2 Care and Shao Yue Han from 2 Joy. Congratulations to all our artists!
Their work is exhibited at the SYF Art Exhibition 2013, from 4 July to 14 July 2013 (10AM to 10PM), at the Suntec City Mall, Tropics Atrium.
You can also visit the SYF Art Exhibition mobile online gallery athttp://syf.asknlearn.com/syf/splash.html from 4 July to 30 July 2013.
It would be lovely if you could leave words of encouragement for our pupils while you are at it.
Introduction for the E-book
Our pupils have written several essays and short stories over the months. To celebrate their achievements, we have compiled some of their writings into our very first language publication – Exclusively Frontier’s. It is a collection of the pupils’ work from both the English and Mother Tongue languages.
We are pleased to share with you the E-book version of the publication. To view, please click on the following links.
City in a Garden Photography Competition 2012
15 of our P1 pupils were selected by our trainers from the ‘Fun with Photography’ sessions to participate in the above competition. On 4 April 2012, they went to the Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden to take some outdoor shots based on the given themes assigned by NParks. About 400 students in Singapore participated in this competition organised by NParks. We had submitted a total of 22 entries, with 46 photographs, for the Junior Category. We are proud to announce that 4 of our P1 pupils have achieved the Merit Awards. Our pupils were the youngest winners in this junior category. Congratulations to Abigail, Biance, Hung Meng and Sing Zaak! We are proud of you!
By Abigail Mollenido Calayag
By Gia Bianca Napay Castillo
- 'Colours of Life’
By Oh Hung Meng
- ‘In the Reds’
By Yip Sing Zaak