These are some of the more pertinent and important information that you would like to take note of for 2019.
You may refer to the latest iN-Touch (Oct-Nov 2018) for more information.
(I) Changes to school hours
|Start of school||Pupils are to be seated at the assembly venue by 7.20 a.m. so that they are in time for the flag-raising ceremony at 7.30a.m.|
|1.30 p.m.||1.15 p.m.||1.30 p.m.|
(II) Update to School Values
We are pleased to share with you the updated school values for Frontier Primary School.
- Responsibility in thoughts, words and actions
- Respect for self and others
- Resilience to persevere and overcome challenges
- (*New*) Integrity in decision-making and problem-solving
- Care for self, family, community and nation
- (*New*) Loyalty with conviction to our core values and to lead with passion
(III) Changes to Names of Classes
With effect from 2019, all classes will follow a new naming convention in which every level will adopt a focus value. The focus value for each level was carefully selected, taking into consideration the developmental needs of children at each age group i.e.
- P1 – Respect
- P2 – Care
- P3 – Responsibility
- P4 – Integrity
- P5 – Resilience
- P6 – Loyalty
Below are examples of the new names of classes in 2019.
- P1Respect 1, P1Respect 2, P1Respect 3
- P2Care 1, P2Care 2, P2Care 3
- P5Resilience 1, P5Resilience 2, P5Resilience 3