The school will be having Home-Based Learning Thursday, 19th October to Tuesday, 24th October 2017.
This is only applicable to the Primary 1 to 5 pupils.
They will not report to school on that day.
They are expected to complete all online tasks assigned to them by Tuesday, 24th October 2017, 2300hrs, on the school LMS portal from home at https://www.mconline.sg/.
Pupils will be given a task sheet on 17 October 2017 for them to follow to complete their online and written tasks successfully.
Details are as follow:
- Subjects included: English, Mathematics and Mother Tongue (P1 and P2)
- Subjects included: English, Mathematics, Mother Tongue and Science (P3 – P5)
- Projected duration for completion of all assignments:
P1 and P2 : 1.5hrs
P3 to P5: 3 hours
(Pupils are strongly encouraged to take a short break after every 30 min of work.)
- MC Online – call: 6777 5198 (7am – 7pm)
- School – call: 6578 9555 (ext 228) for Mr Ahmad Hakim (LMS Coordinator)
(8.00am to 1.30pm)