School Rules & Regulations
The aims of establishing the school rules and regulations are to encourage positive attitudes in pupils towards learning and provide a conducive learning environment. The school rules and regulation is applicable to all students.
Every Frontierer must be
1. Punctual and prepared for Flag-raising Ceremony, all lessons and school activities.
- All Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge (with the right fist over the heart).
- Attendance at school for lessons and school activities during term time is compulsory.
- Pupils must seek permission before leaving the classroom/school.
2. Self-discipline and uphold the core values of the school at all times.
All pupils should be
- Polite, courteous and greet the teachers and visitors when they see them.
- Caring and helpful towards people.
- Well-behaved and responsible towards their own, others and school properties. Keep the school clean and show care for the environment.
- Food can only be consumed in the canteen.
3. Be neat and tidy in appearance.
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and any modification to the school uniform is not allowed.
- The name tags must be securely ironed and switched on the top left of the PE attire above the school logo at all times.
- Pupils are not to wear jewellery or ornaments.
- Boys must be clean shaven. Hair must be above the eyebrows, ears and at least 3 cm above the collar.
- Girls may wear only one pair of simple stud earrings in school. Fringe covering the eyebrows is to be pinned up and hair beyond shoulder-length is to be tied neatly. Only black hair accessories are allowed.
- All pupils must keep their hair neat and in its natural colour.
Pupils will wear the school uniform as shown below:
Name tags are to be secured to the shirt in the following manner:
|Uniform||Position of Name Tags||Remarks|
|PE Attire||1 cm above the school logo|
|Formal uniform||2 mm above school logo||For the boys’ uniform, the name tag is on the pocket|